Call Now: 1-866-633-8646
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
In this section we list other sites on the World Wide Web we have found to have information that could be useful to visitors to the MedToGo site. Some of these sites are run by government agencies, others by businesses. MedToGo does not endorse any of the information on these sites.
Top Five Featured Sites
- World Health Organization – International Travel and Health This is the United Nations’ health organization’s official guide to health for international travelers.
- The Cancer Cure Foundation Listing of Cancer treatment clinics in Mexico. There is also an overview of clinics, laws, and other types of treatment.
- Consumer Health Organization of Canada A non-profit organization dedicated to natural health education. They providea listing of alternative health clinics in Mexico, the United States, and Canada for cancer and degenerative diseases.
- U.S. State Department – Consular Affairs Information for U.S. citizens traveling abroad.
- Family Health International (FHI) Since 1971, Family Health International has established itself as a nonprofit international public health organization, in more than 70 countries. Their mission is HIV/AIDS prevention and care, through a highly diversified program of research, education, and services in family health.
- Government Travel Health Resources
- Non-Profit Travel Health Organizations
- Pharmacies in Mexico
- Alternative Medicine in Mexico
- Travel Sites
- Travel Guides
- Family Travel
- Senior Travel
- Student travel
- Business Travel
- Eco Travel
- Transportation Within Mexico
Testimonial » view all
My name is Suzie Pozo, and I’m from Phoenix, Arizona. On June 11th I went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and I did the Sleeve surgery with Dr. Joya. It’s been almost 4 months ago that I went to do this wonderful surgery, and to tell you the truth now I have another life. The comments I receive daily, it’s just amazing. My self esteem is all the way up to heaven. I feel great.» read more